|A Stack of Letters (Provided)|
DescriptionHm, I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a favor for me, <lad/lass>? A stack of letters came through the pass today, but I don't have the time to send them along.
They're all addressed to Talin Keeneye. You can find him to the west down the road. He's set up camp next to the frozen lake.
What do you say?
Unfortunately, these letters aren't all for me. This one is addressed to Grelin Whitebeard. He's not too far away if you'd like to deliver it to him.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites