|Ancient Dragonforged Blades (Provided)|
DescriptionWe must get this book to Caladis Brightspear immediately. Would you bring it to him? I cannot rely on anyone else to transport the book and you have proven adept at keeping the Sunreavers at bay.
Take it with you to Quel'Delar's rest, south of the Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown. Caladis and the sword will be waiting. The sooner we can identify the blade, the sooner we can claim it.
I knew the symbols on the blade were familiar. The weapon was most certainly forged by the dragons and gifted to one of the mortal races, but which blade is this, and how did it come to rest in Icecrown?
RewardsYou will receive: 3 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,100 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites