Shadowfrost Shards may only be obtained in the 25 person difficulty setting.
|Shadowfrost Shard (50)|
DescriptionThe Lich King's throne once served as his prison. Kil'jaeden himself crafted the vessel of icy crystals from the twisting nether, its sole purpose to hold Ner'zhul's vengeful spirit.
When Arthas struck the crystal with Frostmourne, he released Ner'zhul's soul, allowing it to merge with his own. Splinters from that impact are now scattered throughout the citadel.
I shall require those shards, held only by the Lich King's most powerful servants, to seal the power contained in your blade.
Speak to me when Shadow's Edge has been thoroughly empowered and I will attempt its completion.
RewardsYou will receive: 14 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15,240 experience
- 350 reputation with The Ashen Verdict
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites