|Battered Hilt (Provided)|
DescriptionThis battered old sword hilt has seen better days. Before the hilt was snapped from the blade, it must've been a magnificent example of the blacksmith's art.
The graceful symbols and exotic gemstones decorating the hilt suggest that the weapon may have belonged to a powerful person. Surely, the Sunreavers would be interested in hearing about the recovery of such an artifact. Seek out their representatives at Quel'Delar's Rest, to the south of the Argent Tournament Grounds.
This came from the citadel? What was it doing there? This blade is certainly not of Scourge manufacture.
Weapons of this quality can only be crafted by a few of Azeroth's creatures. We will have to consult them and see if they can help us identify it.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,140 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites