Find a suitable container to place the Glyph of Azora.
|Glyph of Azora (Provided)|
DescriptionI have been watching the Tower of Ilgalar, and can detect that Morganth is in conflict with the Orcs in Stonewatch Keep. I do not know the reason behind their contention, but you may aid me in unraveling this mystery.
Take another Glyph of Azora, then go to the top of the intact watch tower beside Stonewatch Keep.
Find a suitable object on which to place the Glyph. A chest or a jar -- some place where the glyph will not be noticed -- will suit my purpose.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,230 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites