|Learn: Reach Level 3 to Learn Steady Shot|
|Practice Steady Shot (5)|
DescriptionI've been told that I'm supposed to train you how to be a hunter. That's all well and good, but in my opinion, you'll get more training out in the field than you will talking about theories with me.
Go out, get some more experience, and see if you learn any new tricks. Then you can come back and show me.
Go, practice what we've discussed today. Return when you're stronger, and we'll cover some more tricks and abilities.
RewardsYou will receive: 25
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 125 experience
- 75 reputation with Undercity
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.