Use the Emergency Fire Valves to protect yourself from the flames.
|Bael'dun Survivor Rescued (10)|
DescriptionHelp - Help! You've got to do something!
Some dwarves are still inside - so many - they're trapped in the debris. Buried alive. The flames! It's a nightmare in there. We don't know how much longer until the roof collapses...
Please, <class>, you've got to save them!
Run inside. Use the emergency fire valves to protect yourself from the flames. You're the only hope they have...
The other survivors and I will be telling the story of your deeds for years to come.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Bael'dun Chain Leggings||Vest of Bael'dun Keep|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,100 experience
- 350 reputation with Ironforge
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.