DescriptionI know of a draught that should jolt these gibbering former slaves back to reality. Gather some stonebloom from the rocks around Gar'gol's hovel, some bitterblossom from the shores of the nearby lake, and a darkflame ember from one of the braziers at the hovel entrance. The draught won't last long, so combine the ingredients at a twilight cauldron by the entrance to the hovel.
One sip of that draught should knock some sense into the brainwashed slaves!
<The draught you brew in its place boils chunky and reeks of rotted cabbage. You turn your head aside and bottle it up.>
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,240 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.