DescriptionI know of a draught that should jolt these gibbering former slaves back to reality. Gather some stonebloom from the rocks around Gar'gol's hovel, some bitterblossom from the shores of the nearby lake, and a darkflame ember from one of the braziers at the hovel entrance. The draught won't last long, so combine the ingredients at a twilight cauldron by the entrance to the hovel.
One sip of that draught should knock some sense into the brainwashed slaves!
<The draught you brew in its place boils chunky and reeks of rotted cabbage. You turn your head aside and bottle it up.>
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,240 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites