|Krom'gar General's Insignia (Provided)|
DescriptionDruid corpses litter the room. Something seems amiss, as you see no signs of a struggle. Bloody drag marks lead in from the doorway.
You pry Orthus' death grip open to find something disturbing in his hand: a Krom'gar General's insignia.
Take the Krom'gar General's insignia back to High Chieftain Cliffwalker.
<High Chieftain Cliffwalker cries out in anger.>
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,320 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites