|Faulty Demolisher Discovered|
|Chief Engineer Disciplined|
Description<Glibbs mops sweat from his brow with a greasy handkerchief.>
Vol'jin isn't happy with our work? This is very bad. My boys need to step it up.
Maybe you can help set an example. A set of Hellscream Demolishers just rolled off the blocks and are ready for inspection. Give them a thorough going-over, and if you find any problems, give the Chief Engineer a good thrashing. Remind them that the warchief is depending upon them!
Instilled a little discipline in them, did you? Good, good!
Everyone pulls their weight in my Horde, from the smallest peon to the proudest warrior. I tolerate nothing less.
Our preparations for the invasion are almost complete.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.