|Faulty Demolisher Discovered|
|Chief Engineer Disciplined|
Description<Glibbs mops sweat from his brow with a greasy handkerchief.>
Vol'jin isn't happy with our work? This is very bad. My boys need to step it up.
Maybe you can help set an example. A set of Hellscream Demolishers just rolled off the blocks and are ready for inspection. Give them a thorough going-over, and if you find any problems, give the Chief Engineer a good thrashing. Remind them that the warchief is depending upon them!
Instilled a little discipline in them, did you? Good, good!
Everyone pulls their weight in my Horde, from the smallest peon to the proudest warrior. I tolerate nothing less.
Our preparations for the invasion are almost complete.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites