DescriptionYour intentions appear true.
I will impress upon the other Stone Lords my wary trust.
With this, they should speak to you.
More importantly, they should listen.
Earning their favor may take time. Earning the Stonemother's favor may take more time. Time is a potent offering, so be generous with it.
Among the Shuddering Spires far to the northwest, you shall find Kor the Immovable. He is evenly tempered. His situation lends itself well to seeking outside aid.
Go to him.
As it happens, I could use hands that are more... mobile.
RewardsYou will receive: 2 15
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,150 experience
- 250 reputation with Therazane
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.