|Ancient Statuette (10)|
DescriptionI would charge you with a task, <class>.
I was on my boat, skimming over the submerged ruins of Zoram, when naga attacked me, surging from the water and tearing at me with their claws! I fled and the rest, as they say, is history.
I am an archaeologist of sorts, and I am attempting to recover artifacts of the lost city.
Will you head out onto the Zoram Strand to the southwest and recover any ancient statuettes you come across? They are the reason I have braved the dangers of the Zoram Strand.
The old city of Zoram holds many secrets, and these statuettes may be the key to many of them.
RewardsYou will receive: 13
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,650 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.