|Jungle Remedy (7)|
DescriptionI have a feeling that Kurzen's Medicine Men are distributing more than just medicine. Kurzen needs some way to quelch insubordination, and an elixir under the guise of "medicine" would be the perfect way to do that.
We need those remedies for research. Search the Kurzen Compound to the southeast - his medicine men and jungle fighters should carry the remedies on their bodies.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Nimetz's Pauldrons||Cord of the Ascetic|
|A Lashtail Hatchling: Summon Questgiver Hatchling|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,000 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.