|Rescue Berrin Burnquill|
|Rescue Emerine Junis|
|Rescue Osborn Obnoticus|
DescriptionKurzen's death is a relief, but what's more interesting, and perhaps more immediate, is the sign of some potential allies within the compound.
I don't care what it says on that prison record, I know EXACTLY why those 3 were locked up: refusal to follow orders. They must have been spared from the madness, much like my fellow rebels here, and incarcerated for speaking up.
Find them, <name>. Find them, and send them back here.
Before you arrived, Emerine teleported them over to Stormwind to get cleaned up after their ordeal. They promised to return soon.
RewardsYou will receive: 18
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,000 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites