|Ebon Gargoyle released (6)|
|Ebon Gargoyle Collar|
DescriptionThe battle started when they attacked us from the rear. I let my guard down, and a group of poorly-armed farmers and militiamen swung into our flank from the Writhing Haunt.
They may be weak, but unchecked, they threaten to overwhelm us with their numbers.
Lindsay's pet abominations can handle the melee combat. You take this collar, stay in the rear, and use it to release my ebon gargoyle upon these farmers.
RewardsYou will receive: 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,370 experience
- 250 reputation with Undercity
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.