|Silverlaine Family Sword|
|Moonsteel Ingots (5)|
|Deathless Sinew (5)|
DescriptionFrom your earliest days, <name>, your trainers identified you as a natural talent. Your rapid progress and dedication have made you an example.
In recognition of your service, King Wrynn has commissioned the royal armorer to forge a special weapon.
Legend has it that the cursed Shadowfang Keep in Silverpine Forest is home to a variety of materials that you will need. Travel there and find the lost Silverlaine family sword, a supply of moonsteel ingots, and sinew from ghouls and geists infesting the keep.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Broadsword of the Crown||Greatsword of the Crown|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,100 experience
- 500 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites