|Plague Puffer (8)|
|Infectis Incher (8)|
|Infectis Scuttler (8)|
DescriptionI love the sea. Yes, it was I, Frederick Calston, who introduced the sea life to that lake in the southwest. I had hoped to provide the Crusade with a source of fresh food from within the borders of the Plaguelands.
However, some of the fish turned out to be predators, and they now terrorize the other animals. If we're not careful, they will kill them all!
Swim down to the bottom of the scar and save some snails, crabs, and pufferfish before it's too late.
Oh well! Seafood salad for Frederick tonight!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Infectis Scuttler Helm||Infectis Puffer Gloves|
|Infectis Incher Leggings|
|Infectis Puffer Sashimi|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,820 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.