|Disturb Mereldar Plague Cauldron|
|Death Cultist Disguise|
DescriptionNow, mix a tiny amount of rot into the water, and mix thoroughly. There, that's it. This solution will still be very powerful, and we only need a little bit of it.
On the lake's southeastern border, you will find a plague cauldron with several cultists nearby. Put on your cultist disguise, then approach the cauldron and put in ONE DROP of the solution you made. No more, or you may risk your very life!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Light's Shield||Breastplate of the Droplet|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,820 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.