|Lord Walden slain|
DescriptionUnsurprisingly, we aren't going to listen to Cromush about the plague. However, his brute strength will come in handy for muscling my men through the many foes ahead on the path to Godfrey, the most powerful being his right hand man, Lord Walden.
I'll meet you in Walden's chamber after you finish him off. Then, at long last, we can completely take Shadowfang Keep for the Forsaken!
RewardsYou will receive: 12
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,550 experience
- 500 reputation with Undercity
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites