DescriptionWe are ready to begin, <name>!
But I have it on good authority that the Twilight's Hammer may try to disrupt the ceremony, so as to demoralize and destroy the Wildhammer. Things could get dangerous!
For this reason, I will be performing the ceremony myself, so that I can keep the bride and groom close to me. Sound like a plan? Good!
Since her father is dead and her brother the best man, Fanny has asked that you walk her down the aisle. What an honor! Talk to me when you're ready to begin.
Of course, our work is only beginning. I'll rally our new Wildhammer reinforcements with the rest of the Alliance and prepare to storm the Twilight Bastion.
I'm sure we'll meet again soon.
RewardsYou will receive: 18
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15,910 experience
- 350 reputation with Wildhammer Clan
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.