DescriptionRight then, just hop in the seaplane behind me and I'll fly yeh to the Highlands.
We're to report to a feller named "Lieutenant Fawkes." I've promised the King we'd get there lickety-fast, so I took the liberty of ditchin' any excess weight. Like seatbelts. Parachutes. Maps. Stabilizers. Landing gear.
I never actually "land" these things anyways.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,370 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.