|Spirit of Malorne captured (3)|
DescriptionSpirit fragments of Malorne - seen to us mortals as ghostly white deer - still frolic through these forests. While Malorne is no longer with us, these pieces of his spirit may be of use to us.
Travel east and walk among the trees. If you are able to get close enough to one of the spirit fragments, it will bestow its power to you.
Oh, and take this staff. You may need it later.
Well done, <name>. With the horns of Malorne on our side, we stand a chance against one of the Firelands' most difficult foes: Galenges.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 11 50 if completed at level 100)
|Mark of the World Tree|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,650 experience
- 150 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites