|Cursed Eye of Paleth (Provided)|
DescriptionOpening the chest reveals a blackened orb, pulsing with an eerie light. It is the treasure of which Fitzsimmons spoke: a Cursed Eye of Paleth.
Take the Cursed Eye of Paleth to the dwarven priest Glorin Steelbrow, in Menethil Harbor. Ask him how to remove the Eye's curse.
It's no wonder Fitzsimmons was so spooked. A Cursed Eye of Paleth is no cause for mirth.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,200 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites