|Flamewaker Scale (100)|
DescriptionHaving been burned so badly, Arch Druid Hamuul is suffering from edema - swelling of the body's tissues. It takes a great deal of his attendants' effort to keep his swelling down enough for him to breathe.
Normally, to reduce this swelling, we make cuts in his flesh, but he is weak, <name>. I cannot cut him today. I need your help.
Flamewaker scales will aid with the swelling, but you need a lot of them.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 40
|Mark of the World Tree|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,870 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites