|Put Young Ironjaw on Display|
DescriptionI'm sure by now ye've heard the tale o' Old Ironjaw, the most famous and elusive fish in the waters o' Ironforge's Forlorn Cavern. Well, in his many years, he's been responsible for the rise o' many young ironjaws. Don't let the name fool ye, <name>, these young'uns are every bit as clever as their dad, but somewhat lackin' in experience.
With skill an' patience, ye could probably catch one, an' when ye do, bring it to the museum in Ironforge's Library an' put it on display fer all to see!
RewardsYou will receive: 15 40
|Bag of Shiny Things|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites