|Orchard Fires Put Out (12)|
DescriptionWe've tended these orchards and made cider from their nectar for generations. In that time, we've learned a special trick for putting out fires in a pinch.
<Hanae pushes a jug of cider into your hand.>
The cider itself - when mixed with crushed gingerleaf and saliva - quickly becomes sticky and viscous. Perfect for smothering flames.
Please, while you're out there, try to get the flames under control. I've already mixed in the gingerleaf, just swig and spit.
We owe our very way of life to you, stranger. I cannot possibly reward you adequately, but please take this.
|Bamboo Fiber Gloves||Bamboo Leaf Gloves|
|Jade Witch Handguards||Bamboo Strip Gloves|
|Bamboo Strip Handguards||Bamboo Plate Gloves|
|Fox Grove Handguards||Bamboo Leaf Gauntlets|
|Bamboo Plate Gauntlets|
|Update Zone Auras|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.