Return to Mountaineer Stormpike.
|Miners' Gear (6)|
DescriptionThe Silver Stream Mine to the east ran dry long ago. It was converted by the Miners' League into a storage depot, but now Kobolds have moved in, putting their filthy paws on good, Dwarven tools!
We'll root out those vermin soon enough, but the League wants someone to get their gear out of the mine before we warriors tromp in there and break things. It'll be a tough delve - you might want cohorts at your side.
The gear is stored in Miners' League Crates throughout the mine. Good luck.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Ironheart Chain Cloak||Silver Stream Shield|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,100 experience
- 350 reputation with Ironforge
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.