|Osul Invader slain (50)|
|Osul Treelauncher slain (4)|
DescriptionWhen I trained as a Brewmaster, I didn't expect to use my knowledge like this... Did you know beer catches fire when lit? Well, with yaungol oil mixed in, it's downright explosive. I've mixed the oil in with these kegs. Roll them at the yaungol over by the gate, and ignite them when you get close. It'll take a few seconds for the keg to blow, but when it does... Well, let's just say I wouldn't want to be over there. Which is why I'll be over here. Mourning the loss of this brew.
Sad my beer had to go, but at least we're safe, for now.
RewardsYou will receive: 10 60
|Lao Chin's Last Mug|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,280 experience
- 75 reputation with Shado-Pan
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.