DescriptionThe shipwrecks off the shore here are the doomed Third Fleet of Kul'Tiras, burned and sunk by Red Dragons during the last Great War.
The Fleet hailed from Lordaeron, but one ship, an Elvish Destroyer: Flying Osprey, was with it. It was shipping a load of Lightforge Iron and joined the Third Fleet for protection. Ironic that it sunk to the same dragons...
Enough history. The Flying Osprey is wrecked to the south of Menethil Harbor. If you find the Lightforge Iron there, bring it to me.
But tucked deep within the chest is a single Lightforge Ingot. Unfortunately, many more will be needed if enough metal to fashion a weapon is to be gained.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 590 experience
- 25 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites