|Find Anduin at Emperor's Reach|
DescriptionHorde forces are amassing in huge numbers at the Emperor's Reach, high up in the mountains of Kun-Lai Summit.
The area is an ancient mogu palace, and certainly a source of untold power.
This can only mean one thing. Garrosh is going to use the Divine Bell, and Anduin... and the Harmonic Mallet... are both missing.
I have no doubt that the fool boy went north by himself.
I don't have time to gather an elite force to detain him. You must go and stop Anduin.
Fennie can take you.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,850 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites