|Find Anduin at Emperor's Reach|
DescriptionHorde forces are amassing in huge numbers at the Emperor's Reach, high up in the mountains of Kun-Lai Summit.
The area is an ancient mogu palace, and certainly a source of untold power.
This can only mean one thing. Garrosh is going to use the Divine Bell, and Anduin... and the Harmonic Mallet... are both missing.
I have no doubt that the fool boy went north by himself.
I don't have time to gather an elite force to detain him. You must go and stop Anduin.
Fennie can take you.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,850 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.