|Chunk of Lunar Rock|
DescriptionThe archmage has asked me to prepare this moonwell. Once it is completed, I'll be able to sanctify its water for use against the demon.
Only one thing remains.
A piece of one of Draenor's moons has fallen into a nearby pool on the far side of the woods. Such a thing is perfect for use in the dedication of the moonwell to Elune.
Will you bring it back for me, <name>?
Now, I shall go about the business of preparing the moonwell water for use in the archmage's plan.
But first, I wonder if you'd be willing to help me again. The warden brought back very disturbing stories about the creatures in the woods.
RewardsYou will receive: 13
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,240 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites