|Glob of Sticky Tar (5)|
DescriptionGeneral Vul'gath leads this band of Thunderlord. He is a coward and hides in his hut, yelling orders at his warriors through the walls.
We will need to show him that his flimsy defenses can not stand against the Frostwolves!
I'll need some tar to carry this out. There are a couple of tar pits to the south, go gather a few globs from the oozes that reside there and bring them to me.
Let's get a move on before another Thunderlord patrol stumbles upon me.
RewardsYou will receive: 12 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,970 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.