|OOX-17/TN Distress Beacon (Provided)|
DescriptionYou have uncovered some sort of strange, egg-shaped device made from metal. Fiddling with one of its knobs springs the egg to life, as it opens up into some sort of gnomish robotic contraption! A voice from inside the robotic egg crackles to life.
"The name's Oglethorpe, and my homing robot has gone missing! I will reward you for its recovery! Please take this beacon to the robot. Excellent, I now have computed the coordinates for you! It crashed near the Gaping Chasm in Tanaris!"
"Yes, excellent work! This is indeed my homing robot, though my sensors indicate that it needs a jump start before it can fly back to Booty Bay for repairs. Go ahead and place the beacon inside the rover. The beacon will take care of the rest!"
Hums and whirs are heard from inside the robot as it struggles to stand up. After the robot comes to life, Oglethorpe's voice is heard once more, but now from inside the robot:
"OOX-17/TN is working at least, but it needs major repairs! It is much too heavy for you to carry it... but I think I have an idea. Are you up for watching over it some more?"
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.