|Thurman's Letter (Provided)|
DescriptionThis is a letter written by Thurman, the eldest son of Gregor Agamand. It is addressed to an Yvette Farthing, though it does not appear to have reached her...
<Yvette's face then smoothes and grows cold.>
But regrets are for the weak. As a Forsaken, I have new goals and love is not one of them. I would thank you for delivering this letter, for I had wondered what happened to my past love.
But that life is over. Forever.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 25
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 475 experience
- 150 reputation with Undercity
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.