|Manual of Engineering Disciplines (Provided)|
DescriptionEngineering at the expert level breaks into two disciplines: gnome and goblin. While I think it is a waste, you should be aware of gnome specialization. They make items and gadgets that claim to change the world, but rarely often work.
<name>, read this manual. If you wish to learn how to make metal paper weights, then take that manual to Tinkmaster Overspark in Ironforge. Remember - membership is permanent and prevents joining the other discipline, so make sure you are sure before finishing his task!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites