|[DEPRECATED] An Unsent Letter (Provided)|
DescriptionSearching Edwin VanCleef's person, you discover, among other things, an unsent letter. It is addressed to Baros Alexston, the City Architect of Stormwind, City Hall, Cathedral Square.
It appears to be recently written and sealed.
<Baros peruses the letter.>
Edwin... I see the years haven't changed you a bit, an idealist as ever, and a romantic. He doesn't care who he hurts, <name>. Revenge has consumed him. But then, I'm not sure I can blame him.
RewardsYou will receive: 7
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 870 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.