|Unhatched Sprite Darter Egg (Provided)|
DescriptionOh, hello, <name>. I'm so glad to see you again. How was your trip to Darnassus?
Well, you'll be happy to know that we've made quite a bit of progress while you've been gone. We even saved a nest full of eggs. Unfortunately, the mother died before we got to her.
Say, would you want one for a pet? They look to hatch soon, so they'll need a good <father/mother>. What do you say?
If you're really interested, take one of the eggs to Quentin at the race tracks in Shimmering Flats. He'll tell you more.
Don't let my location fool you, I'm really not here for the races... as entertaining as they may be.
I'm actually here in Thousand Needles investigating all I can to find out how salvageable the land is. It has become my crusade of sorts to revitalize and replenish the area with new, fertile soil. Perhaps I'll find there's a water source nearby.
Tell me you haven't noticed how odd the transition between Feralas and Thousand Needles is. Strange magic was afoot when that happened.
How did you come across such a find?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,510 experience
- 25 reputation with Darnassus
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites