|Dinosaur Bone (8)|
DescriptionYou'd think that being chief digger for Marshal Expeditions means I like digging. There might be worse things to do in this world... but none really leap to mind.
We were supposed to be digging in Terror Run - FANTASTIC name by the way - for dead stegodons and diemetradons. Well, there are plenty of live ones there too! Wil and Hol are still all about studying this death trap, so we need those dinosaur bones. Between you and me though, bringing some from live ones will work out just as well.
THANKS FOR DIGGING ALL OF THESE BONES OUT OF THE GROUND FOR US AND NOT HURTING THE NATIVE BEASTS IN ANY WAY.
Whether you really did or didn't, I don't want to know. Let's keep it that way, shall we? Here - maybe this will keep your lips shut on the whole thing. Anything to get out of here alive, I say!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Archaeologist's Quarry Boots||Excavator's Utility Belt|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,070 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.