You recall that the crudely drawn picture of the orc included bars drawn over the portrait. Perhaps you should search for a prison of some sort.
DescriptionPoor Gargal... didn't even see it coming. WHAM! The arrow landed dead center on the top of his head. He was no genius before but now...
When we dislodged the arrow, we noticed a rolled up note attached to the shaft. On the note was a crudely drawn picture of an orc behind bars with the signature of Commander Gor'shak attached.
If he's still alive in the Depths, you'll have to find him.
A trap you say? Well no kidding, numb hooves! That's why you're going!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,000 experience
- 500 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites