|Filled Cursed Ooze Jar (6)|
|Filled Tainted Ooze Jar (6)|
|Package of Empty Ooze Containers|
DescriptionBut the thing I've studied most is ooze. I know it sounds odd, but they're all over!
I helped a lady in Menethil find her bag not too long ago--it was eaten by oozes. I've seen members of the Royal Apothecary Society from Undercity collecting samples of the stuff. I want to know why! Where does it come from?
I've heard of more in Felwood. What I need are samples of the oozes there so I can further my research. I'll give you containers, you use them to collect a sample from the deceased creatures.
One of my biggest theories that isn't well liked is the idea that oozes and slimes are tied to the creation of this planet... almost like they're a secretion of it.
But I can't prove or disprove it until I get more samples.
If I'm right, I could be one of the Explorers' Leagues greatest scientists!
That'll prove to all the dwarves that it wasn't a mistake to allow us gnomes into Ironforge after the Gnomeregan incident.
RewardsYou will receive: 75
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,415 experience
- 350 reputation with Gnomeregan
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites