Return to Thundris Windweaver in Auberdine with the Cliffspring River Sample.
|Cliffspring River Sample|
|Empty Sampling Tube|
DescriptionThe Cliffspring River has begun turning foul and corrupted. It empties into the Mist's Edge, and I fear the wash will affect Auberdine soon. I suspect the Blackwood furbolgs up-river are the cause of the taint, but I also suspect that they aren't the true root of it.
Take this sampling tube and go to the mouth of the river to our north. Proceed inland to the first waterfall and draw a sample from the pool there. You'll see a bridge overhead. Once you have a sample, return to me in Auberdine.
To our east is Felwood; it is the real source of this corruption, one that I have seen in times past. I predict this sample will confirm this. We might be able to enact a cure for it here, but in order to even try we will need assistance. When that time comes <name>, I hope you will be able to give the aid we need.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 800 experience
- 150 reputation with Darnassus
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites