Once all four towers are marked, return the Beacon Torch to High Executor Derrington at the Bulwark, Western Plaguelands.
|Tower One marked|
|Tower Two marked|
|Tower Three marked|
|Tower Four marked|
DescriptionThrough the use of a magical device known as a beacon torch, we can mark targets of our choosing for future actions by our troops. To that end, we think the Scourge are using Andorhal's watchtowers as a means to control their troop movements.
Your mission: breach Andorhal's defenses to plant beacons at all four watchtowers. You'll need to be in the doorway of each tower to plant the beacon; it will then proceed to mark the tower. There are only five charges on the beacon torch, so use them wisely!
With the towers marked, our preparations for the attack are now in place. The time has come to take the fight to the Scourge!
RewardsYou will receive: 85
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,450 experience
- 250 reputation with Undercity
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites