|Skull of Horgus|
|Shattered Sword of Marduk|
DescriptionThe Annals of Darrowshire tells of the villains of that battle. It tells how the ghoul lord Horgus the Ravager was destroyed by Alliance forces during the battle. His body was cast into a lake, northwest of Corin's Crossing, and his skull remains there.
Marduk the Black was never defeated, but his fabled sword was shattered and lost. It lies at the bottom of the gorge west of Corin's Crossing.
Retrieve these items, <name>. I know not why, but I am certain their fate lies with you.
They also bring dark memories to my mind, memories of death and treachery, and of the last night of Darrowshire...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Dawn
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites