Free 15 Restless Souls and return to Egan.
|Souls Freed (15)|
DescriptionI draw my power - my will to continue living and breathing - from the unmitigated hatred I have for the Scourge and all that they have done. I am, however, no zealot. There are those, like the Scarlet Crusade, who would sooner destroy the innocent undead than lend them even an ounce of compassion.
Which brings me to this: My blaster. It will unchain the tortured souls from Stratholme.
Use it on the ghosts that haunt the ransacked streets. Free their souls.
Did you see my mother, <name>? Did you free her?
You are a shining example of decency. For your troubles...
RewardsYou will receive: 1 80
|Testament of Hope|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,175 experience
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites