DescriptionThe mines in Alterac Valley hold more than just minerals. Both the Frostwolf and Stormpike have cached excess supplies in the Irondeep and Coldtooth mines... that's not a bad idea, if we could only maintain control of them!
Capture a mine, then return to me. To capture a mine, enter one that we do not control and kill its leader. When you do that, the mine will be ours, and we'll send troops to protect it!
When we control a mine and have troops stationed there, it's much easier to gather minerals and supplies from it.
RewardsYou will receive: 15 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites