Falthir the Sightless is located on Yojamba Isle, Stranglethorn Vale.
|Primal Hakkari Shawl|
|Zandalar Tribe (Honored)|
DescriptionA predator knows how to stalk their prey, but a successful one knows how to strike at it once they have closed ranks. You must master both to have any chance of success in Zul'Gurub... and any chance of being like the Zandalar predators.
Bring me choice parts of the Paragons of Power from within Zul'Gurub. My reward will be the power that the trinkets yield, while yours will be the Zandalar predator's belt - equipment well worth the trade.
You are to be commended - and rewarded - for your success. You are honored amongst the tribe, and you are worthy to wear the predator's belt.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 30 if completed at level 100)
|Zandalar Predator's Belt|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,450 experience
- 350 reputation with Zandalar Tribe
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites