Falthir the Sightless is located on Yojamba Isle, Stranglethorn Vale.
|Primal Hakkari Aegis|
|Zandalar Tribe (Revered)|
DescriptionWe Zandalar prize what we wear as a symbol of accomplishment. You don't need to be able to see what one wears to be able to sense what emanates from it - power transcends sight. The garments of the Zandalar predator are like this, and most cherished by them is the mantle they wear. It helps to obfuscate them from view... and to make their presence known when they wish it.
The Paragons of Power await your retrieval in Zul'Gurub. Bring me what I seek, and the predator's mantle shall be yours.
RewardsYou will receive: (or 30 if completed at level 110)
|Zandalar Predator's Mantle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,450 experience
- 350 reputation with Zandalar Tribe
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites