Return to Jesper in front of Stormwind with a Darnassus Marzipan, Gnomeregan Gumdrop, Stormwind Nougat, and Ironforge Mint.
DescriptionI'm not allowed to go trick-or-treating. After Deathwing's attack, I'm lucky Matron Nightingale lets me be this far away.
If you trick-or-treat for me, I'd trade you the candy you get for some I already have!
Each of the innkeepers in the big cities have candy they give for Hallow's End - talk to them and do the tricks they ask for! Also, a little gnome named Talvash in Ironforge is handing out candy as well. When you have all the candy, bring them back to me here!
Thank you for trick-or-treating for me. Here, take these pumpkin treats - I think you'll like them a lot!
Happy Hallow's End, <name>!
RewardsYou will receive: (or 1 46 50 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Alliance
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites