You have been instructed to take the Glyphs of Calling to the Bones of Grakkarond, south of Cenarion Hold, and draw them in the sand. Should the Qiraji Emissary appear, slay it and recover the Crystal Unlocking Mechanism. Return to Geologist Larksbane if you succeed.
Assemble an army for this task, <name>!
|Crystal Unlocking Mechanism|
|Suggested players: 2|
|Glyphs of Calling|
DescriptionThe glyphs illustrate an emissary of the Qiraji meeting with three silithid at the bones of a large dragon. Above the glyphs is what I can only assume to be a code of some sort. This code might very well be the key to summoning the emissary.
I will create a copy of the glyph code that you must use in the sand at the Bones of Grakkarond. If I am right, the Overlords will come thinking that new data is ready for transmission. Strike them down and confront the emissary. He holds the key to the crystals...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,550 experience
- 350 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites