|Large Brilliant Shard (5)|
|Abyssal Signet (3)|
DescriptionLords of the Abyssal Council can only be summoned through the greater wind stones, and only the top ranking members of the Twilight's Council may speak to them. But... I have found a way to upgrade your disguise and fool the Abyssal Lords!
The disguise calls for a ring of lordship, worn only by the highest members of the cult. I will craft one for you if you can bring me large brilliant shards and abyssal signets.
There it is. Now you're ready.
Be sure to wear this ring, along with a medallion of station and the rest of the twilight trappings, when you activate a greater wind stone. Do that, and the Abyssal Council will think you one of their servants. Then, perhaps you can lure one into an ambush!
RewardsYou will receive:
|Twilight Cultist Ring of Lordship|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,450 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.
Featured Game Sites